maandag 18 februari 2008




Dear knights,




I’ve started my training with step 1. After some moves I’ve realized that there is a pattern, and I want to share it with you. It will certainly help you in the endgame and will reduce your need to calculate.
1. As you can see the green fields are mined.
2. Your Rook is save in the “shadow” of the king.
3. On the Diagonals emerging from the King, the Rook is also save.
4. If the King is on the edge you can also apply a similar rule with the “shadow” and diagonals! Take a good look at the 4! squares between the "shadow" and the diagonals.
5. Try it out and find the rest for yourselves.
The Caquetio Knight

2 opmerkingen:

  1. nice post! welcome aboard. also, please come visit my blog. warm regards, david in seattle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm a little slow on the welcome... but I must bid you a fair HUZZAH!

    I've done the circles as well. Learn to recognize FUN in your quest for patterns.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen